Thursday, April 12, 2012

Guest designers: Carol and Jenny

That oh, so fabulous card-making duo has been at it again!  Well, honestly, it has been a couple of weeks since they sent me these pics to share....I just haven't been getting many moments in the blogosphere to upload them!  So, here are some long awaited, but well worth the wait cards for your viewing pleasure!  :)
Love this elegant red, white, and black combo with the perfect little bow!  The butterflies are nice little pops of color amongst the flowers, too.
This card is so yummy with the newest cupcake stamp set, I think I may have to play with it this week to make a birthday card for someone!  I might even use our scented embossing powder on it - it just makes me want to eat it!  Again - I love those pops of red that make it really stand out.
This is a great use of some retired DSP.  I think it was Bella Chateau or something - really gorgeous and thick.  Great color combo for this cutie cupcake card - even great for a guy!
Here is the DSP that is exclusive to hostesses - it is so bright and cheerful!  I love the look of the single flower stamp in the bottom corner, too - it really makes it stand out!  What a cheerful card to receive in the mail - that would brighten someone's day, for sure!
And, finally, a lovely card with one of the Sale-a-Bration satmp sets.  Elementary elegance was the name of it, I believe - one of the most popular stamp sets from the sales event.  Again - I love the simple color scheme and the professional, elegant touch this card conveys. 

In case you didn't notice it, the CLEARANCE RACK HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH NEW ITEMS!  So, if you haven't already, RUN.....don't walk to get there and scoop up some great new deals!!!  :)
Thanks again to Carol and Jenny for some more outstanding inspiration!  Hopefully you have inspired my mojo (and I can stay awake long enough....) to get creative! 
Little Owen is now 19 days old - I occasionally get some sleep here and there!  ;)



No comments: