Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Word Play graduation card

I love the idea of using this sentiment from the Word Play stamp set and putting it together with a graduation cap from Congrats, Graduate.  As I was playing, I realized I could stamp it so that it looked like one consecutive stamp (the cap is actually separate from the sentiment!)  I stamped it that way and then punched the image out and sponged around it with Concord Crush. 
These cards are actually for 3 guys, but their school colors are purple and gold, so I don't think they'll mind.  Only a few more days left until Concord Crush retires!!!!

Stamps:  Word Play, Congrats, Graduate (retired)
Ink:  Basic Black, Concord Crush
Paper:  Concord Crush, Basic Black, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight DSP, Retired DSP
Accessories:  2 1/2" circle punch, pennant die cut, sponge daubers

No comments: