Monday, December 17, 2012

Scrapbook pages using Comfort Cafe

I have a few 8X8” layouts that I have created for our club meetings that I’ll finally try and post this week.  The last few months have literally been so exhausting and busy that I just simply haven’t had much time to do anything other than work, clean house (when I’m lucky), do laundry, fix meals, and take care of the family…….I have a feeling some of you know what that’s like!  Winking smile

Anyway, I had a few free moments this weekend, so I finally got around to taking pictures of all of those layouts.  One of these days I’ll actually get some of my real scrapbooking done, too!  I’m more than a little behind on that, too!!!

Ugh…life just gets in the way, doesn’t it?!  I wouldn’t trade it for the world, though.

DSCN1052

Here’s a layout I made a few club meetings ago – fairly simple.  We mostly focused on the Core-dinations paper and the paper piercing pack.

DSCN1053

There at the top is part of an Apothecary Accents frame that I diecut.  I love how all of the new paper piercing packs match the framelits.  It makes all of your projects so cohesive!

DSCN1054

The image in this right corner is just stamped with rhinestones to accent – very simple.

A word to the wise….there is a reason for the new sanding system….sanding all of that cardstock looks super cool and rustic, but I went through an entire piece of my old cheap sandpaper I had in my desk storage doing this.  I left a huge mess, too!  The new sanding blocks are really inexpensive and well worth the few dollars you are going to pay for them!  By the way, there are some great new colors in the spring catalogue coming in January!!!

No comments: