Friday, October 11, 2013

Some challenge projects

Well, picture issues are nearly driving me crazy this week!  I had pictures saved and haven’t been able to get my external hard drive to be recognized by the computer.  Argh!  Anyway, at our last club meeting we had a voluntary challenge – basically, it was make something with your SU supplies and share it with everyone.   

Disclaimer:  I did a terrible job of remembering to get all of the pictures of projects, so these are just two of the projects shared…..there were more, so if I didn’t get a picture of your project, I’ll be happy to share it (eventually!) if you want to send me a picture!!!

DSCF5035

So, this first picture is a post-it note holder created by Dorothy G. from Russell Springs.  I thought this was an ingenious and wonderfully useful project!  I love how she used the window framelits and Secret Garden stamp set.  If you only knew how many post it notes I go through all the time, you would know how useful this really is for me!!!!!

DSCF5036

This next project is just one of the projects created by Hannah V. , of Somerset.  She used the Fancy Favor diecut and Circle Circus stamp set to decorate the  bag.  Next, she sponged on the lacy tape for the bottom.  Finally, she added a few sentiments with the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and framelit.  This is just a perfect size for a gift card, don’t you think!?

DSCF5037

No comments: