Thursday, February 26, 2015

Big Day meets Artisan Embellishment kit!

DSCF7447

I was playing with the Artisan Embellishment kit some more when I made this card. 

I used a scrap of Stacked with Love DSP to make a pennant.  After that I just layered some pieces of the artisan kit on top – a doily (which is smaller than the regular doilies in the catalogue) and some Rose Red lace ribbon.  I almost forgot that I sponged my doily with Pink Pirouette ink.

  I used another scrap for the sentiment.  The sentiment is from the Big Day Sale-a-bration stamp set.  I colored it with a Blushing Bride Stampin’ Write marker. 

You may notice those pearls are pink – I colored them with the Pink Pirouette Blendabilities marker.  I just love to do that – it is so easy and quick – and it looks so pretty!

Stamps:  Big Day

Ink:  Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette Blendabilities

Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Stacked with Love DSP

Accessories:  Artisan Embellishment kit, sponge dauber

No comments: