Friday, June 21, 2013

Creative Inspiration: Charlotte Keeney

We took our children to the library today for Dr. T-Rex and their usual time in the children’s garden and the children’s library area.  Dr. T-Rex was fabulous – anyone who can hold the attention of a 16 month old who hasn’t had his morning nap for 30-45 minutes is pretty incredible to me! 

Anyway, one of my club members and friends, Charlotte, is the head librarian at our local library.  She sent me a few pictures of the latest cards she had made this past weekend, so I thought I would share them with you! 

2013-06-15_15 08 52 (3)

As you can see, Charlotte has not only been busy making cards, she has been putting her Big Shot to work with those embossing folders!!  I love how she framed the flowers above in the oval embossing folder and then framed that main image within the tulip frame embossing folder.  It’s a very bright and cheery card.

2013-06-15_15 41 34 (3)

And here is a stamp I will always love – especially when the image is colored with markers so beautifully!  This flower flourish is from a Sale-a-bration set from 2012 called Fresh vintage.  I like how the white circle pops off the white honeycomb embossed background, too! 

Great job, Charlotte!  Keep those lovely cards coming and thanks for sharing! 

No comments: