Saturday, June 8, 2013

This and That travel journal

As you may have already read, I am serious about taking stamping and scrapbooking items with me on vacation.  And my husband is so wonderfully supportive of this, he bought me a big suitcase that was specifically made for scrapbooking supplies a few years ago for Christmas.  Needless to say, I take my supplies with me every single vacation now! 

On my recent vacation to Disney and to the beach, I made about 5 cards and I also completed a travel journal about our trip.  I forget so many things so quickly, so I have found that if I can just keep a travel journal during our trip, it will remind me of all the little details of our trip when I go to scrapbook it later on….usually I get to it about a year later, although I’m currently getting behind!!!  Thank goodness for MDS!!!

this and that

Thank goodness for the This and That line! 

I am not finished with this book by any means….there are still several odds and ends I need to add to my book….but, for now, here you go!

No comments: