Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New Stamps–In love with Chevrons!

DSCF5509

I have to say that one of my favorite new stamps is the chevron background stamp!  I LOVE it!  I love how it coordinates with the chevron embossing folder, too!  I used the Chalk Talk stamp set and the matching Chalk Talk Framelits to create my accents.    Have I mentioned how much I love the magnetic platform with the framelits?!?!?! LOVE!

Aren’t you loving the new in colors, too?  I couldn’t resist adding a little Calypso Coral Candy Dot to accent the heart, also!

So, what is your favorite new product from the catalogue?  Let me know – you might inspire me to make a creation with it!

Stamps:  Chalk Talk, Chevron Background Stamp

Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar

Paper:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar

Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, Chevron embossing folder, Basic Rhinestones, Candy Dots

No comments: