Friday, January 17, 2014

All that glitters is gold!

DSCF2011

I CASEd this idea from someone on Pinterest.  I had actually seen a few different similar ideas, so I just used the materials that I had sitting around to create my own version of this card.  It is very easy and yet it packs quite a punch.

I tore strips of Watercolor Wonder washi tape and layered them across the center of the Whisper White mat. 

Next, I added some strips of Gold Sequin Trim using Tombow Multi-purpose Adhesive.

I finished with the sentiment from the Happy Watercolor stamp set.  The sequins on the label die cut are just loose sequins that fell off the trim, so I added them with a glue dot.  Easy peasy!

Stamps:  Happy Watercolor

Ink:  Staz-on Jet Black

Paper:  Whisper White

Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Gold Sequin Trim

No comments: