Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Retro Fresh Scrapbook Pages

DSCF2030

I really love the whole entire Retro Fresh line in the Occasions Catalogue.  So much so that every single item on both pages is on my wish list.

Did I just say that?! Winking smile  Don’t tell the hubby!

DSCF2031

So….I don’t know why, but something about the color combo just screamed a great color combo for a fall scrapbook page.  It came together pretty easily.  I used some Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon and Retro Fresh This and That Designer Washi Tape to connect my pieces.

The extra fall badges were Amy Tan (I think) that I found on clearance somewhere here in town.

DSCF2032

Paper:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Retro Fresh DSP

Accessories:  Retro Fresh This and That Washi Tape, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Badges (Amy Tangerine)

No comments: