Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy Watercolor Ensemble

DSCF2025

I made this ensemble recently during an Open House for the Occasions catalogue. 

DSCF2026

To make the card, I stamped off 3 times using the watercolor background stamp.  I inked it with Coastal Cabana and then stamped three times starting at the top and allowing the color to lighten up as it went down.  I stamped both sentiments in StazOn Jet Black.

DSCF2028

I made this tag using the new Scallop Edge Tag Topper punch.  You can cut a tag of any length as long as it is 2 inches in width.

DSCF2027

This treat holder also uses the Tag Topper punch – I used a longer strip of paper and scored two lines in it so you could fold it up and add a treat inside. 

Stamps:  Happy Watercolor

Ink:  Coastal Cabana, StazOn Jet Black

Paper:  Whisper White

Accessories:  Scalloped Edge Tag Topper Punch, Coastal Cabana ruffled ribbon, Basic Rhinestones

No comments: