Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fall Fun Scrapbook Page

DSCF2033

I’m slowly but surely completing my goal of scrapbooking the pile of pictures that has been on my desk for months.  Granted, the pile was huge, but in the fall I get so busy I hardly have time for scrapbooking!  Too many treats for children, cards for birthday parties and Christmas gifts to worry about, I guess!  Needless to say, I have finally started to load up more pictures to my account and print out new ones to scrapbook.  In the meantime, my husband’s reply was, “Did you just now print out pictures from last Christmas?!”  Squeak…..Yes!!!!

DSCF2034

So I accomplished two things with this layout – I used up some more of the fall paper pack from last year and got a few more pictures in the family book!  Look at those cuties!  They grow up so quickly!

Side note:  If you do not already own a White Uniball Signo Gel Pen, Please invest in one!!!!  They are the absolute best pens to write journaling with on dark colors or just write a sentiment inside a dark colored card base.  I literally go through at least 1-2 of these pens a year!  They are great!

DSCF2035

The acorn and leaves are from the Autumn Accents Bigz Die the last time they were on a weekly deal! 

Paper:  Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Retired DSP

Acccents:  Retired Big Buttons, Autumn Accents Die, Candy Dots Regals, Uniball Signo Gel Pen

No comments: