Friday, October 10, 2008

Sweet Always layout

Admittedly, I will have to say I have not figured out how to get a good picture of a 2-page 12X12 layout, so if anyone has any tips, please feel free to share. My scanner is only large enough to handle 8 1/2 X 11 inch items, so it is no good for these pictures.
This is a layout of this past Easter (yes I'm still on Easter!). I have had this cute little stamped bunny for the longest time after participating in a card swap for Papercrafts magazine. I thought it would make a cuter embellishment for my Easter page, though! I just loved using the new Sweet Always designer paper for my page. My mom couldn't believe I was using orange on an Easter layout, but I thought it turned out okay! I am loving the new scallop edge punch, too...
The layout for the first picture on the left hand page is the basic layout for our 5 X 7 page we will be making during our club meeting on Sunday. As you can see, it makes a great frame for a cute picture of my favorite little bunny!

No comments: