I made this card using the Artisan Embellishment kit from the Occasions catalogue. I love the possibilities with these kits – they are full of frilly pretties!
Here are the steps to make this card.
Crumb Cake Cardstock – 4 1/4” x 11”
Whisper White Cardstock- 3 1/4” X 4 1/4”
SCRAP Whisper White Cardstock - 2" x 3"
Artisan Embellishment Kit – Sahara Sand die cut card, 1/2 of a doily, Rose Red lace cut 3 1/4” long, and Blushing Bride rosette trim – 4 roses long
Painted Petals Stamp Set
Pool Party Ink Pad
Baked Brown Sugar Ink Pad
Rose Red Ink Pad
Chalk Talk Framelits
Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
1. Fold the Crumb Cake Cardstock in half with a Bone Folder.
2. Run the top side of the Crumb Cake Cardstock through the Texture Boutique using the Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
3. Using sponge daubers, sponge areas of each color of ink onto the Whisper White Cardstock 3 1/4” X 4 1/4” piece. I started with spots of Pool Party, filled in some of the empty spots with Baked Brown Sugar and filled the remaining areas with Rose Red.
4. Using Tombow Mono Adhesive, adhere the 3” X 4” Sahara Sand die cut card from the kit onto the sponged cardstock.
5. Cut a piece of the doily and adhere to the lower left side of the card.
6. Adhere the sponged piece to the lower right corner of the card.
7. Adhere the 3 1/4” piece of Rose Red lace to the left side of the Whisper White sponged paper.
8. Adhere the Blushing Bride rosette trim just on top of the Rose Red lace.
9. Stamp sentiment in Rose Red ink on scrap of Whisper White paper.
10. Cut sentiment out using Chalk Talk framelits and adhere to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.