Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A little Valentine surprise!

IMG_1960.JPG (2)

Can you just squeal a little squeal of delight with me right now?!?!!?  Is this not the CUTEst thing you have ever seen?!?!?!  My friend, Wanda Swiderek, crafter extraordinaire,  made this for me!

Let me just say….I tried making this alligator embossed look on a project – I think a manly project – a few years ago.  Mine was NOT this cute and realistic looking! 

IMG_1961.JPG (2)

Here is the ribbon wristlet – in true valentine fashion!

IMG_1962.JPG (2)

Wanda, if you are reading this, you need to tell me where you found these magnificent magnets!  Those two little silver circles are very strong magnet closures that are just about a centimeter thick and very sleek.  I’m pretty certain she got those at Hobby Lobby, I’m just not sure which section.  These would work great for future projects! 

IMG_1963.JPG (2)

Inside, of course, was the best part – the chocolate!!!!!  Hello my favorite food group outside of ice cream!  Winking smile  Thanks, Wanda!!!  See you Saturday! 

No comments: