Monday, March 17, 2014

Hip, Hip Hooray Card Kit

IMG_2035
I just adore the latest kit from Stampin’ Up, called Hip, Hip Hooray.   The kit is so economical!  Everything you need is included – 20 precut notecards and envelopes, sticker sheets, Stampin’ Dimensionals, stamps, and ink! 
The best part about kits like this or My Paper Pumpkin is that you have ideas that you can put together in literally minutes, but you don’t have to be stuck in that box! 
For instance, my mom recently ordered this kit.  When she came to see me this weekend, she said, “I need a wedding card.”  My first thought was, hey what are we waiting for!  No dilemma here – we have a kit, we have ideas to get us started….let’s go!  She didn’t like the sentiments in the kit for a wedding…no problem!  I have a gazillion – we just swiped a sentiment from One in a Million and we had a sentiment for this inside and the outside of the card.  Literally 5 minutes, people!  $1 for this card AND it is hand made!!!!  Can I say, WIN!  Product List
134998s
126382s

No comments: