Monday, December 22, 2008

Love You Much Valentine Bundle


Finally, I can post these pictures!!! If only you knew how long I've been waiting to share these with you! This is your first sneak peek at the new Stampin' Up catalogue coming out in January. Not only does this bundle include terrific paper, a cute Valentine stamp set, it also includes a coordinating punch! The best part is...it is 20% off until January 31, 2009.

So, as you will see, one night after I received my set on a pre-order, I was home alone waiting for my darling husband to come home from the state football finals...what was I to do? I just had to play with my new toys!
I made a Sweet Sentiments jar in which I made "lollipops" using the stamp set and punch. In the bottom I curled up scraps of paper and wrote some things I love about my dearest husband.

Here is a candle I made using a little tissue paper and wax paper. It was so easy! I just stamped an image on tissue paper, colored in the lines using markers and basically heat embossed it using the wax paper.


And, of course, a gift bag for all of your Valentine goodies...

A little Valentine card for your sweetie...don't you love all the little punches? There are 3 hearts on the punch and they fit perfectly with the stamp in the set!

And one last card I made using a marker and one stamp. I colored in just a portion of the image and added a little until I had the entire image. I wanted the card to show the progression of someone falling in love.
Well, enough rambling already...get online and order the kit! You know you can't wait to play with it! Happy Valentine's Day! ----- I mean, Merry Christmas!!! LOL!







1 comment:

LORi said...

Hi Val!! Hope you all had a GREAT Holiday Season!! I am back to blog hopping!! Your Creations are amazing, Wonderful Job!!!