Monday, November 30, 2009

Little Bearthday card

Here is a quickie little bearthday card I made just the other day for my daughter's friend. It used a few scraps of paper for the background and a stamped little girl bear on watercolor paper. I colored her using Melon Mambo and Soft Suede markers. I finished it off with just a touch of glitter. This set is just perfect for giving children presents! I always think it's funny, too, that all of our friends know exactly who gave them the present when they open the card! Oh, well....that's what sharing your passion is all about!!!

2 comments:

Sam Woodruff said...

Lilli has commandeered this set as hers...any one that doesn't like stains on the wood, well lets just say. I would have a hard time selling it later.
HEHE Hugs

Liz Goldhawk said...

So pretty! I love the colours and the glitter on the balloon!