Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas card set

I made two sets of these cards last night while I was watching tv. Both of the card sets use the same color schemes. I used Kiwi Kiss, Tempting Turquoise, and Real Red. I used a little patterned paper that had a nice quilted star look to it and I alternated between the Merry and Bright stamp set and the Delightful Decorations stamp sets.
I used the Word Window, Modern Label, and 3 flower punches on the top card and the Ornament punch on the bottom card. I'm looking forward to some new punches in our new Occasions catalogue!

2 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Fun cards! I like the non-traditional colours!

Sam Woodruff said...

Very Nice ....love that paper and the colors, reminds me of baja. I wish they would bring Back Baja as a main color...so my Favorite!