Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gift bag

Well, I absolutely love Andrea Walford's simple and elegant style. I like the fact that you can create beautiful products without spending too much time! Here, I just used her idea for a gift bag and the supplies that I had on hand. I stamped the starry little symbol on the bag with Silver Encore ink and stamped my ornaments in Bermuda Bay, Kiwi Kiss, and Regal Rose. I sponged the Bermuda with Night of Navy, the Kiwi with Always Artichoke, and the Regal Rose with Rose Red. For the swirly image from the Baroque stamp set, I stamped it in VersaMark and used Heat and Stick powder and Silver ultra-fine glitter to make it really shimmery. I also learned very quickly to stop forgetting to use my embossing buddy before using ultra-fine glitter!!!

No comments: