Sunday, April 25, 2010

2 step with me!

There are only a few days left to enjoy 20% off select 2-step stamp sets.  This set is a personal favorite of mine.  I obviously love butterflies, so when you combine lots of choices for the butterfly wings and a punch that makes cutting it out a snap, then you've got me hook, line, and sinker!  Ot, maybe, body, wings, and antennae!!!  LOL! 
Here's a 2-pager I made recently to use up some of my spring mini catalogue supplies.  The gorgeous Sending Love specialty paper adds plenty of sparkle, several eyelet punched edges, a top note die cut for journaling, and a polka dot embossed photo mat make for a sparkling page (the picture does it NO justice!).  I'll try to squeeze in another super cute project later this week!

2 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Beautiful! I love the shimmer and sparkle!

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty LO's!!
Love the colors and the patterns!!
Have a blessed day!!