Thursday, April 15, 2010

Problem solved

A few days ago I posted that I had punched holes right through the edge of this piece of cardstock.  After some thinking, I decided to use some flower stickers from the Pina Colada Simply Scrappin' kit to cover up all those little holes.  After a little moving around, it worked to cover up all the holes.  I added a few Prima flowers and couldn't bear to throw away the packaging, so I just decided to use it as part of the background piece for the picture.

1 comment:

Liz said...

The flowers look like they were always supposed to be there... happy accident!