Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Spooky Things decor element projects

 I finally got around to doing my fall decorations this weekend.  Finally made it to the craft store to get pumpkins and frames for these projects!  I was pretty happy with the results, too!  The pumpkins are just the vinyl Spooky Things decor elements.  I also couldn't resist adding the black rhinestone swirls.  Can you believe I actually removed some of them?!  I decided that adding the entire 2 packages was a bit too much.  I was happy with the end results. 
Here are the frames I made.  I just added some  designer paper inside the frames and rubbed the vinyl on the glass part of the frame.  Halleigh has some homemade pumpkins in there, too!   The entire decor set was finished in less than 30 minutes!  What's not to love about that?!

No comments: