Sunday, October 31, 2010

Card Crazy Sketch #3 at Sassy 'Lil Sketches

 I saw a card similar to the one above in my Simply Handmade magazine I got recently, so I decided to CASE it using the supplies that I had.  Then I saw this sketch at Sassy 'Lil Sketches and decided to see what it would look like stepped up a notch with the sketch.
  Here is the end result of my card after using the sketch.  It's still plain and simple, but it adds to the vintage feel without getting too ornate.  While it is probably not the most ornate card I've ever made, I kind of like it.  It is very natural feeling.  I think I'll add it to the cards I'm going to do at the stamp-a-stack in November!
 
Stamps:  Tree Trimmings, Snow Swirled
Ink:  Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Paper:  Deck the Halls DP, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake

No comments: