Thursday, May 15, 2014

Fringe Scissor Monochromatic Card

IMG_2056.JPG (2)

Hellooooooo!  Anyone out there?!  I’m still here…just have been a little bit busy.

I made this card at our last club meeting.  I saw a similar card on Pinterest and couldn’t wait to play with my new Fringe Scissors.  And my flower die.  Just in case you’re wondering….they both might just happen to be in the upcoming new catalogue!!!! 

Color combo is Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, and Pool Party.   Gorgeous color combo.  I used two of the flowers and a huge glue dot to make the flower.  Stamps are from the Photopolymer set Another Thank You.  Currently it is sold out, but it will be in the new catalogue as well.  Finally, the leaves are in Basic Black using the Bird Punch. 

Have a great day!  Hopefully I’ll be back soon!

No comments: