Thursday, May 29, 2014

Fringe Scissor Frenzy!

IMG_2070

These fringe scissors that are sold by Stampin’ Up are so incredible one of my customers just had to buy her second pair.  From the looks of these pictures, I would say it was well worth her money!  Her daughter made these cards using the fringe scissors she *borrowed* (wink, wink!).

One of the first things I noticed about the gorgeous ombre cards above is how some of the fringes are slanted.  How clever! 

IMG_2071

Now, I don’t know about you, but this card is just absolutely stunning.  No breathtaking.  Well, it is just simply a work of art. I’m going to guess she used the spiral flower die along with lots of punches – hearts?  bird branch, boho blossoms and butterflies are a few I can see as possibilities. 

If you would like to look up more of her pretties, look her up on Etsy under Felicity Greiner.

No comments: