Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas time is here!

Okay, here is the first of a few projects I made for the Holiday Extravaganza class. This is just a plain white gift bag that I stamped to decorate.
This is an ornament I made that was inspired by another blogger, jackietopa from Addicted to Stamping. I used a transparency sheet and stamped snowflakes using glue and sprinkled a little glitter on them. Then I hung a few stars from the center and used the paper globes for the top and bottom. The only problem was I forgot to think about how I would close the transparency sheet! A little got glue did the trick.

And here is yet another ornament I made for the class that I completely CASED (Copy and Steal Everything)! Barb Mullikin had this great 3-dimensional ornament. I actually hung my ornament inside a red berry wreath hanging on the wall.

Finally, here is a card that was very simple to make. It is just a white card with riding hood red paper, whisper white ink, old olive ribbon and one of the wonderful cutouts from the Holiday Collection! I love things that are easy to make. Check back soon for some more easy to create Christmas decorations!



No comments: