Thursday, November 27, 2008

The first man a girl falls in love with is her daddy!


While looking at one of Angela Ashley's outstanding photography books she made of my friend, I decided that the next page I needed to make needed to center on my daughter's love for her daddy. I couldn't resist using that saying for the title of the page. I always remember my own dad being like a superhero to me and fortunately, I have my very own superhero for a husband. It is only natural for me to try to convey that same love to my darling daughter. You can't see underneath the title, but I used some of my flower stamps from the Fresh Cuts set to stamp a border for a journaling pullout. That way Halleigh can pull out the journaling to see my thoughts about how much I love her Poppy and how I hope she will always love her daddy as much as I do!

No comments: