Sunday, November 9, 2008

Scrapbook in a night - part2!







Okay, it looks like 5 pictures at a time is my limit, so I am going to do this upload in a couple of different tries. This is the final set of pages for my scrapbook in a night class. I used the I Wish Simply Scrappin' set to create this. On the second picture I used the Air brush tool and a Chocolate chip marker to brush the sides of the image you'll be putting your picture on.

On the fourth image, the trees and birds were masked from an old stencil that I had from the first years of my scrapbooking (about 10 years ago!). I simply took a sponge and sponged old olive, real red and chocolate chip to color the images. It was very quick!

Check out my Stampin' Up website to order this Simply Scrappin' kit or to find the date and times to create this scrapbook in one night! What a great gift!

No comments: