Monday, April 27, 2009

Yes...another baby shower!!!

Since I have been incredibly busy this past week, I decided to make a very quick card for my husband's cousin. As usual, I used a bunch of scraps. I don't ever think the colors look exactly as they should, but this is pink passion, pixie pink, whisper white, and basic black. The stamp is from the "8 Great Greetings" stamp set from the mini catalogue. The pink scraps use some old stamps from a year ago - maybe Bitty Backgrounds and another set...I can't remember...they were my friends stamps and I liked them, but I never did anything with my papers! I decided they were perfect for the layers of a card, though.

1 comment:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Love the way you used this stamp and added interest to the backgrounds of the papers! I like simple, so these cards you've been making are right up my alley. I love that onsie with the stars too!