Friday, February 19, 2010

Little punched circle flowers - a great accent for your scrapbook pages!

Got Eggs? I made this layout with the retired Simpy Scrappin' Kit again. I love the soft colors and the white space in the layout. I decided to add a few of the little punch flowers that were demonstrated in Stampin' Success magazine this time. Don't get the magazine? It's just one of the many wonderful benefits of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator - let me know if you're interested in becoming one!
By the way, if you're wondering what circle punches to use - I used one 1 3/4", three 1 3/8" circles, and one 1 1/4" circle to make these. I just snipped each edge toward the center and sponged each with Regal Rose ink. I layered the flowers and punched a small hole in the center for the pretty in pink corduroy button brad. Finally, fluff the edges and curl them upward and you will have a darling 3-dimensional flower that is very easy on the budget!

1 comment:

Angela said...

gorgeous photos and perfect for the challenge!