Friday, February 12, 2010

Quickie card

Here is a super quick card to make for a customer or a friend. Most of the supplies came from the clearance rack (my favorite place) on my stampin' up website http://valeriedurham.stampinup.net

I know all of the papers are retired - I don't remember the name of the DSP, I just remembered loving it. The colors are soft sky, purely pomegranate, and whisper white. There is a touch of dark pink fine glitter in the thanks stamp and a little flower I found super cheap that matched perfectly.

Stamp sets: Very Thankful (free!!!), Circle Circus, Bitty Backgrounds (free!!!)

Don't forget that you get a FREE Sale-a-Bration item for EVERY $50 spent right now!!!

3 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Hi, Valerie!!
Thanks for coming by my blog!!
No you don't have to spread the word!
LOL!
Hope you have a blessed weekend with your family!!

Sam Woodruff said...

Ooooo! Never pass up the clearance racks...any site or any place!
And I love your plain card below...sometime a little says a whole lot!
Hugs

Liz Goldhawk said...

I love the glitter you added to the stamped image... this colour combination is very pretty! Great card!