Monday, February 22, 2010

Monkey Match

I love the sock monkey. I thought it would also make a super cute game for my daughter to practice her counting. We just used a gallon sized paint bucket and lots of stamps to make this Monkey Match game.
Here is the outside of the bucket and the cards to go inside....lots and lots of scalloped circles! I stamped the number word and used a matching number sticker for each card. For the match I made a card with one of the sock monkey accessories that had that number of items on it, for instance, 2 pumpkins for two, 10 flowers for 10.
And here's my favorite little monkey making a match! See what you can make with your scrapbook supplies! Get busy!

2 comments:

kat said...

Very cool idea. Too cute and a learning tool too. TFS

Tracy said...

What a clever idea!