Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Challenges at Sketches for All website

Here is a darling little card that I made the other day to play with this little fairy stamp set.  I finally gave in and bought this set so I could do a fairy themed birthday party for my daughter's 4th birthday in November.  This set is just so fun for coloring! 
To make it, I stamped the image with StazOn ink on watercolor paper.  I colored the image with a combination of watercolor pencils and ink using my blender pens.  I played with my distressing kit to curl up the edges - I really like that distressing kit!
This card was for the Let's Ink challenge made by Denise, our Guest Design Team Member.
So here is the challenge I made using My Digital Studio.  You will find both of these challenges under the Groups tab (membership is FREE!)  This is under the group, Let's get Digital (it kind of reminds me of the song, Let's Get Physical by Olivia Newton from the 80's!)  It is a card sketch I made using MDS. 
Here is my sample card I made using the Night and Day DSP kit, Button Bouquet, Write Stuff, and Friends 24-7 stamp brush on My Digital Studio.  The bird image is for the outside of the card.  I simply copied the same page and changed the inside of the card to leave room for the sender to write a little note to the recipient.  I love that you can make a card in 5 minutes or less on MDS! 

1 comment:

Liz Goldhawk said...

I love the fairies, and your MDS card looks great too!