Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Grammy's love scrapbook page

Here is a scrapbook page inspired by my blog queens, Andrea Walford and Sophia Landry.  I used the same idea to create this page about my mom and her two grandkids.  I used some On Board Lots of letters chipboard for the title and covered it with Georgia Peach DSP. 
Here, I took the sketched and rotated it, using the same elements from the first page. 
You'll notice some really sparkly glitter on those big hearts - you'll be able to get that starting September 1st.  It is called silver glass glitter and I absolutely adore it - plus it was free at convention!  That makes it 10 times better at least!  Hee hee!

1 comment:

kat said...

Love Grammys' pages. So sweet. Thanks also for your kind comment on my DDs card, she really lite up everytime she got a comment.