Saturday, August 21, 2010

I love the owl punch!

Here's a sweet little page using my favorite new punch - the owl punch.  This page was inspired by the Simply Scrappin' class at the Sunny Stampin' online class.  I made almost the entire page out of scraps - just the background pieces were not scraps.
Stamps:  Rough Type, Cheep Talk, Jumble Alphabet
Paper:  Write Stuff DSP, Pacific Point DSP, Pacific Point, Soft Suede
Ink: Pacific Point, Soft Suede
Accessories:  3/4", 1", 1 1/4" circle punches, owl punch, bitty flower punch, rhinestones, stampin' write markers, crystal effects, dazzling diamonds, sponge daubers

2 comments:

kat said...

Love the owls too. Great layout, love your page.

Liz Goldhawk said...

I love the owls too, but haven't used them on a layout yet... they look great on your layout! I really like the colours you used, and the fun title.