Monday, November 1, 2010

Delightful Decorations

I cased this card from mcdonahue on Splitcoaststampers.com to create yet another super easy and simple Christmas card.  I have decided I will have a Stamp-a-Stack on Friday, November 12 at 6:00 p.m.  I'm going to  be showing samples all week that I will be doing that evening.  My idea for this stamp-a-stack is to let the participants decide which cards they would like to create and how many cards they want.  I have purposely made all of the cards simple and elegant so that you can make plenty of cards for $1 each.  Thus, it will be completely participant choice - which cards you make and how much your class costs! If you live around Somerset, Kentucky and would like to come, leave a comment with your email and I'll get back to you.  I'll send a list of all of the cards and you can make your selections ahead of time so I can pre-cut your supplies. 

Stamps:  Delightful Decorations, Many Little Messages
Ink:  Garden Green, Pear Pizzaz
Paper:  Whisper White

No comments: