Monday, September 12, 2011

Love my little sweetheart!

I don't know what it is about this picture and her pose, but I just loved it!  We got several pictures of my daughter posed just like this the day we were at Hollywood Studios, so I couldn't resist enlarging one to a 5X7 and highlighting it on a layout. 
As for the paper, I know this was last year's Valentines paper, but it just seemed to go with her shirt perfectly!  So, I thought, hey, why not?  I added some chipboard pieces and embossed one with Irridescent Ice EP over Real Red craft ink.  The inside of the heart I covered with Crystal Effects and lots and lots of Silver Glass Glitter.  It's so chunky, it really makes the heart pop!   Glitter and bling are definitely some of my FAVORITE embellies!  :)

Ink:  Real Red
Paper:  Retired DSP, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Accessories:  Pink Pirouette Grosgrain Ribbon, Top Note Die Cut, Retired rub-ons, Silver Glass Glitter, Chipboard (retired), Irridescent Ice EP

No comments: