Sunday, September 25, 2011

Grateful Greetings with a pop of color

I needed a few cards to say thank you to some retiring board members for my music teacher organization of which I am president.  I decided to use a new technique I found on papercrafter's library called blended background.  I used River Rock, Sahara Sand, and Crumb Cake for the background.  I then stamped the medallion and the thank you in Not Quite Navy. 
I stamped the leaves in Poppy Parade on a separate sheet of paper, cut them out, and spritzed them with Gold Smooch Spritz.
I like the pop of color that the poppy parade brings to the card - I found the color combo in my color coach.
And here's the inside of the card - we wouldn't want to leave it naked!!!  Quick and easy, but a nice touch.

Stamps:  Grateful Greetings. En Francais
Ink:  River Rock, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy, Poppy Parade
Paper:  Bordering Blue, Sahara Sand, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Accessories:  Gold Smooch Spritz, Paper Piercer, Not Quite Navy & Bordering Blue brads, Decorative label punch, Linen Thread


No comments: