Sunday, February 17, 2013

Papillion Potpourri

I have loved the combination of the butterflies in the Papillion Potpourri stamp set and the punches since I first saw them.  I put them to good use the other day when I created these cards! 

IMG_0839.JPG (2)

For this card I chose to use a larger butterfly directly on the Pool Party Paper.  I colored it with Island Indigo, Concord Crush, and Pool Party.

IMG_0840

I stamped a smaller butterfly here.  I first colored it with Pool Party and then outlined the main edges with Concord Crush.  For a finishing touch, I thumped the middle parts with Island Indigo.

IMG_0838.JPG (2)

Here I decided to put the two together.  I didn’t outline the larger stamp with Concord Crush here, so it is a little bit lighter.  Overall, I thought they all turned out nicely!

Stamps:  Vintage Verses

Ink:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Concord Crush

Paper:  Pool Party, Concord Crush

Accessories:  Small Butterfly punch

No comments: