Monday, February 11, 2013

Vintage Verses Card set

IMG_0662.JPG (2)

I cannot take credit for the ideas behind this set of cards.  The original idea with more details and a different color scheme were created by Melissa Davies.

IMG_0663

To create my cards, I started with a  color scheme from the Color Coach.  Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, and Rasberry Ripple.  I don’t use those two colors often, so I chose them to work out of my comfort zone.

IMG_0664.JPG (2)

As you can see, the hexagon shaped honeycomb embossing folder was highlighted on all of the cards.

IMG_0665.JPG (2)

You also notice all of the different stamps from the Vintage Verses stamp set – this stamp set is available for FREE with a $50 purchase!!!  Great vintage look to these stamps!

IMG_0666.JPG (2)

Stamps:  Vintage Verses

Ink:  Rasberry Ripple, Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake

Paper:  Rasberry Ripple, Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake, Whisper White

Accessories:  Honeycomb embossing folder, small butterfly punch, medium oval punch, small butterfly punch, Basic Rhinestones

No comments: