Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine Treats

IMG_0807.JPG (2)

These are the Valentine treats my daughter and I made this year.  I bought the heart shaped treat cups on clearance – I couldn’t pass up a dozen for $0.59!!! 

Needless to say, they were the main portion of the valentine treats.  My daughter has a strong opinion about the crafts she makes, so while this is not the way I personally would have made the treat cups….they were not my treat cups to give out!!!

IMG_0808.JPG (2)

I was very proud that she wrote all of her classmates names and signed her name to each of her valentines.  It probably helped that she is 6 now…and she got an M & M for each one she completed!  Winking smile  Hey, it worked in lightning fast time!

IMG_0809

And, these butterflies were such a hit, I decided to make them for her teachers, the special teachers, and the front office staff/custodians.  I think they all liked them!  Smile

No comments: