Sunday, May 5, 2013

Best of Butterflies

The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.
Rabindranath Tagore
i00073

Who doesn’t love butterflies?  I think most everyone would agree that butterflies are one of God’s most beautiful creations!  That’s why I just adore April’s Best of Butterflies stamp set! 

I made a few clean and simple cards with this stamp set (another one is not pictured yet – I’ll show it another day).

This is so simple – I just stamped the butterfly and added a sentiment!  It can’t get any easier!

DSCF3719

And this is just a little note card – I thought I’d try making one of these – I saw a similar idea from Penny Smiley and thought I would try it with my butterflies and scallop trim border punch. 

I think that more intricate butterfly is begging to be colored, don’t you?  I think I will have to do that soon and see how it turns out!

Stamps:  Best of Butterflies, Blowing Wishes Your Way, Jots & thoughts (MPP try it kit)

Ink:  Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Primrose Petals, Rasberry Ripple

Paper:  Marina Mist, Whisper White

Accessories:  Scallop Trim punch, Itty Bitty Banners framelits

No comments: