Monday, June 3, 2013

Carol Manning: Guest designer

Time flies when you’re having fun!  This past month has been quite hectic – in fact, this  past week has been the first opportunity I have had to play with any of my new products!  I had to stay late at work a few times a week, our daughter had dance and soccer 3 nights a week….and all of that was in addition to our usually busy life! 

We went on vacation as soon as school was out…literally!  We left as soon as I was done with work and headed for Orlando, Florida.  While in Florida we went to all 4 of the Disney parks (Toby and I had tickets for all of the parks from about 4 years ago that didn’t expire).  After that we headed to the beach for a few lazy days!  Now, I am back, refreshed and ready to roll!!!

In the meantime, you get to enjoy some of Carol’s cards that she made for us to enjoy!

Aren’t you proud of me?  I actually put the cards into an album like Carol sends them to me!  I think you will be excited to find that the sea stamps are in the new catalogue.  Carol has several great cards using these stamps – I think these stamps are great for making manly cards!  She also has several gorgeous vintage cards, a few using the single hello stamp, and my personal favorite, the butterflies! 

Thanks for the inspiration, Carol!  Sorry I have been a bit swamped and have neglected the ol’ blog!  I’m back in action and ready to get back to work – or play, rather!  Smile

No comments: