Friday, May 3, 2013

Pinwheel Pages

DSCF3061

We recently made these two scrapbook pages for our layout for a club meeting.  I used the pinwheel sizzlet from the Spring Catalogue to create the pinwheels.  The pre-punched holes made it a breeze to add a brad in the center!

DSCF3063

I love the look of Midnight Muse and Pool Party paired together – I paired the two butterfly punches and a stamp from Sale-a-Bration to make that butterfly pop.

DSCF3065

Finally, here I what the page looks like when you put the two sides together.  I love how the sentiment pops and really shows up with the Pool Party Embossing Powder!  So vivid!

Stamps:  Bloomin’ Marvelous

Ink:  VersaMark

Paper:  Soft Suede, Midnight Muse, Comfort Café DSP, Very Vanilla

Accessories:  Brads, Vintage brads, Butterfly and small butterfly punches, Apothecary Accents framelits, Pool Party embossing powder

No comments: