Thursday, April 25, 2013

April Scrapbook Pages

DSCF3066

I really love the way the pages for this month turned out!  I used the Everything Eleanor stamp set to create these pages and they were really just absolutely perfect for this album!  I cut borders using the Border Trim die cut and my Big Shot.  The rest of the page was literally stamped and fussy cut with scissors!

Well, I guess I did use the 2 3/8” scallop circle punch for the journaling spot.

DSCF3068

Just look at how lovely those flowers look in Cajun Craze and More Mustard!  They fit perfectly on that flourish.

DSCF3069

And here is the finished project altogether.  Tada!

Stamps:  Everything Eleanor

Ink:  Midnight Muse, More Mustard, Cajun Craze

Paper:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Pool Party

Accessories:  Border Trim diecut, 2 3/8” scallop circle punch

No comments: