Sunday, June 1, 2014

Blended Bloom and Blendabilities

DSCF4149

Blended Bloom is just one of the gorgeous new stamps in the brand new annual catalogue.  How pretty is this stamp?  As if the stamp itself were not exciting enough, I used a new Blendabilities set of markers to color the flower.  Blendabilities alcohol based markers come in sets of 3 a dark, medium, and light color.  The two sets of colors that I used for this card were Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight.  I also used the Coastal Cabana marker to color the rhinestone to match.  The patterned paper comes from the Project Life Everyday Adventure journaling cards. 

DSCF4150

For this card I used the Rich Razzleberry set of markers to color the flowers.  I love how well they shade from light to dark!  The mother’s day stamp came from the April My Paper Pumpkin kit. 

No comments: