Saturday, August 30, 2014

Calling all Superheroes to the City!

DSCF5508

I saw the idea for this card on another demo’s blog and couldn’t resist it!  I loved how she took a boy superhero stamp set and turned it into something elegant!

I started with a Daffodil Delight background (any yellow color will work for this, though).  I sponged Crisp Cantaloupe on the bottom and Calypso Coral on the top.  I stamped the cityscene on the bottom twice.  Make sure that you get the city scene all inked up nice and juicy!

I finished with the sentiment from Let Your Hair Down and a piece of Crushed Curry chevron ribbon across the center.  It really was that easy!

Stamps:  Calling All Superheroes, Let Your Hair Down

Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Memento Black ink

Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake

Accessories:  Crushed Curry chevron Ribbon

No comments: