Friday, January 9, 2009

My first color challenge

I finally participated in my first color challenge - Lori's Color Challenge #1 was a picture from one of my favorite children's stores - Pottery Barn Kids, so here goes my first attempt...


I think the page looks better when you see it side by side, then you can see how the flowers cascade across both pages. The pictures themselves are not necessarily significant - they just showed adorable little facial expressions on our baby's face. They inspired me to get a few of her cutest moments she has had lately down on a scrapbook page. I always mean to and then forget.

4 comments:

LORi said...

OMGoodness Val!! This is wonderful!! Great Job!! Hope it's not your last Color Challenge

Anonymous said...

These pages are really lovely Val!!! I like the flowers and the layers!! Great LO's too!

Jean McKenzie said...

Wow Valerie,these pages are really lovely - I especially like the placement of the flowers on the second page!

Anonymous said...

I love the layout...and great job on the challenge! Your little H is such a cutie! Her face just makes me smile!