Friday, January 16, 2009

Snow Swirled scrapbook page


I'm going to ignore the fact that there is a bubble over our county which never allows more than 2 centimeters of snow to fall here...and hope that we will have at least one good snow picture this year! I thought I would make this layout for our club meeting. Our hostess, Britani's favorite color is purple, so I thought I would incorporate it into a layout for winter.
I used the Sizzix Big Shot to punch out the swirls and scribbles as well as the top note in Lovely Lilac. Now, you can't see it, but the whisper white frame that has the ticket punched corners actually is embossed using a texturz die that I found at Michael's (I just couldn't wait to play with my new machine!). The die is dots and daisies or something like that, but I thought it would work well as snowflakes on white paper. It just doesn't show up well under pictures - I guess it got stage fright! Oh well, we'll see if I can make another purple idea for our beloved Britani!

1 comment:

Kelli in Kentucky said...

I really like this page. I like how you use the top notes die on the page.